Each new day comes with opportunities to help kids grow stronger and healthier! Put this statement into action by becoming a Licensed Addiction Counselor in Boulder today!
As a Licensed Addiction Counselor, you will:
- Provide substance abuse assessment, education, and treatment for all YDI clients requiring this service in the local service area/group home
- Provide clinical oversight of substance abuse assessments and education provided by clinical staff
- Determine the appropriate level of care during intake of youth with co-morbid diagnosis
- Implement the substance abuse program
- Assist the Clinical Director with achieving state program approval and CARF accreditation of the program
- Provide licensure supervision for Practitioners in Training working toward licensure
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselor license is preferred
- May consider individuals pursuing licensure who have completed their educational requirements
- Knowledge of associated community services
- Ability to coordinate treatment with other professionals
- Ability to network and market Substance Abuse Program
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, apply online today at www.youthdynamics.org/applynow/ !
At Youth Dynamics, we believe in treating our team members well and that self-care is very important for our employees. To encourage self-care, we provide a flexible schedule, ample time off, excellent health insurance, and a competitive wage.