Are you looking to be part of a driven and energetic team helping youth in your local community?! Do you have the skills necessary to meet the challenges of a new and rewarding career with our Boulder team?!
Then this Home Manager position is for you!
As a Home Manager, you will:
- Provide oversight and supervision of our program and staff on designated shifts under the direction of the Program Manager
- Work directly with staff and youth in the program
- Provide supervised therapeutic services to youth with behavioral and emotional difficulties to help meet individual treatment plan goals
Do you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a training focus on social work, psychology, education, guidance, human services, or a similar discipline
- Two (2) years’ experience working with emotionally disturbed youth
- One (1) year supervisory experience in a social service agency, group home, or residential care facility
If you answered YES to all of the above, then this Youth Home Manager position is for you! What are you waiting for?! Apply today to become part of this amazing organization!