Each new day comes with opportunities to help kids grow stronger and healthier!
As a Care Manager, you will be responsible for providing assigned youth and family support services to youth and their families in the least restrictive environment. You will be asked to facilitate and participate in Treatment Team meetings and communications and to work closely with personnel in other human services organizations. Finally, it will be your responsibility to facilitate in assessments, treatment planning, referral and coordination of services, parenting education, teaching prosocial behavioral skills, crisis intervention, monitoring, advocacy and discharge planning.
- A bachelor’s degree focused on social work, psychology, education, etc.
- Relevant experience working with emotionally disturbed you and families
- Ability to communicate well with others both orally and in writing
- Familiarity with community resources for youth and their families
- Ability to be flexible and adapt
- Ability to travel within 60 miles of the office frequently and occasionally
At Youth Dynamics we believe in treating out team members well, and embrace an actively caring culture. We believe self-care is very important for our employees. To encourage self-care, we provide a flexible schedule, ample paid-time off, excellent health insurance and a competitive wage.