What is Common Sense Parenting?
Common Sense Parenting is a high quality evidence based parenting class that helps parents have continuous, consistent, accountable interactions with their children.
The benefits of Common Sense Parenting
- Participants report overall better family management practices and less substance use
- Evidence based cognitive/behavioral approach that meets trauma-informed standards
- Small class sizes encourage hands on learning
- Simple and easy to use parenting techniques are taught
- Significant decreases in parents’ risk for child abuse and an increase in their satisfaction with their family relationships after taking the class
- Perfect for fulfilling court ordered parenting plans
How Our Classes Work
We want to provide parents with maximally effective and efficient tools for parenting. We provide three convenient ways for parents to access our classes. Take the course:
- In the comfort of your own home over our webcasting program. To participate this way you will need a computer with a camera, internet, and a landline. (Cell Phones create a connection issue).
- At the nearest Youth Dynamics office and receive technical support from a trained professional
- In a traditional parenting class environment surrounded by peers (This option is not available in all areas at all times.)
All three formats are taught by a certified parenting professional
Ways to Sign Up
Call 406-245-6539 or sign up for one of our upcoming courses below!