Are you looking to be part of a driven and dynamic team helping youth and their families in your local community?! Do you have the skills necessary to meet the challenges of a new and rewarding career with our Great Falls team?!
Then look no further than a Family Development and Community Outreach Coordinator position at Youth Dynamics, Inc!
As a Family Development and Community Outreach Coordinator for YDI, you would be:
- Recruiting and cultivating families to provide foster care and/or respite care services.
- Completing the initial and State’s initial and annual licensing and approval process for each family
- Coordinating community outreach activities to promote Youth Dynamics Services
- Providing on-going family development, retention and stewardship of families, respite program coordination
If you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited College or University in Human Services, Public Relations or related field
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- the ability to teach and motivate people
- the initiative to be a resourceful self-started
- the ability to utilize logic and creativity to solve problems independently
- the ability to use marketing and networking skills for recruitment
Apply now by going to http://www.youthdynamics.org/applynow/ and Applying Now!