Are you ready to start your career in the Human Services field?! Do you want to be part of an exciting and dynamic team?!
Then this ½ Family Support Assistant Manager / ½ Youth Case Manager position is for you!!
Do you want to:
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise, and provide case assignment to our Family Support Assistants (mentors)
- Provide oversight and coordination of Family Support Assistant services to youth and families in their home, school, or community
- Provide case management services to youth and their families in your community
- Become a member of an engaged and dynamic Treatment Team
- Work with personnel in other community based organizations to provide the best care possible
Do you have:
- A bachelor’s degreefocused on social work, psychology, education, etc
- Relevant work experience of at least 1 yearor more working with emotionally disturbed youth and families
- The ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to demonstrate quality job performance
If you answered yes to these questions apply for this combined position in Bozeman today!!