Are you ready to start your career in the Human Services field?! Do you want to be part of an exciting and dynamic team?!
Then this full time Family Support Assistant Manager position is for you!!
Do you want to:
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise, and provide case assignment to our Family Support Assistants (mentors)
- Provide oversight and coordination of Family Support Assistant services to youth and families in their home, school, or community
- Become a member of an engaged and dynamic Treatment Team
- Work with personnel in other community based organizations to provide the best care possible
Do you have:
- A bachelor’s degree focused on social work, psychology, education, etc
- Relevant work experience of at least 2 years or more working with emotionally disturbed youth and families
- The ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to demonstrate quality job performance
If you answered yes to these questions apply for this position in Great Falls today!!