Youth Home Staff Needed in Billings, Montana!

School friendly with flexible schedules! Come check it out!
 As a Counselor you will:
  • Work directly with youth in the program.
  • Provide supervised therapeutic services to youth with behavioral and emotional difficulties for the purpose of meeting the goals of each youth’s Treatment Plan.
  • Provide supervision exercised over several youth on an assigned shift.

Do you have a High School Diploma, valid Driver’s License and 1 year of experience with emotionally disturbed youth?

Are you interested in receiving your First Aid, CPR and MANDT Certifications?

Are you 21 years of age?

If the answer to all of these questions is “Yes”, then we are waiting for you to apply!
Tagged with →