Make a difference in a child’s life and become part of an amazing team in our Boulder and Helena Youth Homes as a Youth Home Staff member!
Youth Dynamics is a proud member of the mental health community and proudly serves children and families in the Boulder and Helena region. We believe in providing strength-based, client-centered, mental and behavioral health services to children and families. If you decide to join us, you will be part of a cutting edge team that believes in providing nothing but exemplary care to the families we serve. Our team consists of clinicians, managers, mentors, foster parent licensing workers, and support staff.
As a Youth Home Staff member, you will:
- Work one on one with youth in our Youth Homes
- Provide supervised therapeutic services to youth with behavioral and emotional difficulties for the purpose of meeting the goals of each youth’s Treatment Plan
- A High school diploma required
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an approved accredited university is preferred with a training focus in social work, psychology, education, human services, or a similar discipline
- One (1) year of experience with emotionally disturbed youth is preferred
At Youth Dynamics, we believe in treating our team members well and that self-care is very important for our employees. To encourage self-care, we provide a flexible schedule, ample time off, excellent health insurance, and a competitive wage.
If a Youth Home Staff member position sounds like the ideal job for, apply online today at www.youthdynamics.org/applynow/ !