Each new day comes with opportunities to help kids grow stronger and healthier! Put this statement into action by becoming a Youth Therapist in Bozeman/Livingston today!
As a therapist for Youth Dynamics, you will:
- Provide supportive mental health services to youth and their families who are struggling with behavioral and emotional issues
- Manage an outpatient caseload
- Provide assessments, program planning, skill-building activities, one-on-one therapeutic support, and therapy based on individualized treatment plans
- Provide treatment recommendations and intervention suggestions through team treatment supervision
You’ll have the opportunity to apply your skills in:
- Human behavior and performance
- Individual differences in ability, personality, and interests
- Learning and motivation
- Psychological research methods
- Assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders
- Principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis and treatment
If you have an Advanced Degree (MS, MA, PhD) in Psychology, Social Work, or a related field, or have the willingness and ability to maintain or pursue licensure as an MSW, LCSW, or LCPC, you might be the right person for our team!
Non-licensed applicants meeting the educational requirements are encouraged to apply!
Supervision for licensure hours may be available through the agency.
If you meet the following requirements, Youth Dynamics wants you as a member of our legendary team of professionals!
- Advanced Degree (MS, MA, PhD) in Psychology, Social Work, or related field
- The willingness and ability to maintain or pursue licensure as an MSW, LCSW, or LCPC, or any such license recognized and regulated in the State of Montana
At Youth Dynamics, we believe in treating our team members well and that self-care is very important for our employees. To encourage self-care, we provide a flexible schedule, ample paid Time Off, excellect health insurance, and a competitive