Does the thought of helping kids and families excite you? Are you ready for a challenging, yet extremely rewarding career?
Then look no further than our Full-Time Therapist position at Youth Dynamics, Inc!
As a therapist for YDI, you would:
- Provide supportive mental health services to youth and their families who are struggling with behavioral and emotional issues
- Manage an outpatient caseload
- Provide assessments, program planning, skill-building activities, one-on-one therapeutic support, and therapy based on individualized treatment plans
- Provide treatment recommendations and intervention suggestions through team treatment supervision
You’ll have the opportunity to apply your skills in:
- Human behavior and performance
- Individual differences in ability, personality, and interests
- Learning and motivation
- Psychological research methods
- Assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders
- Principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis and treatment
If you have an Advanced Degree (MS, MA, PhD) in Psychology, Social Work, or a related field, or have the willingness and ability to maintain or pursue licensure as an MSW, LCSW, or LCPC, you might be the right person for our team!
Non-licensed applicants meeting the educational requirements are encouraged to apply.
Supervision for licensure hours may be available through the agency.
Generous benefits package available including vacation pay, sick time pay, 403B, Flex plans, HSA plans, health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance!!
Please apply today!