Description of Youth Dynamics Mental Health, Substance Abuse, & Specialized Treatment Services for Youth/Families and Funding Options:
Youth Dynamics (YDI) offers the following services, as well as, mental health/substance abuse/medication management assessments and free consultations:
• One-on-one Mentors (called Family Support Assistants – FSAs) provide 1:1 support at school, home, or in the community.
• Case Managers who coordinate a youth care and help find additional resources and services needed by the youth and their family.
• Therapists offer Individual, Family & Group Counseling.
• Care Managers who help families directly with discipline, communication, organization and more.
• Licensed Addition Counselors who provide Substance Abuse Assessments, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient, and After Care Treatment for youth.
• Nurse Practitioners & Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists who provide Medication Management.
• Day Treatment & School Programs in Boulder and Bozeman offer an option for youth who need access to mental health services and supports throughout their school day.
• Group Homes are available in Billings, Boulder, Bozeman, and Helena.
• Foster Care is available for youth who need foster care due to not being able to return to their family home for a variety of reasons.
• Respite Care Providers who provide a “break” for youth and families for up to 48 hours per month.
• Supported Independent Living Services for youth who are “aging into adulthood” and have no permanent family are provided through a combination of services and professional supports.
We accept Medicaid/HMK Plus, CHIP/HMK, Private Insurance, and private pay with a generous sliding fee schedule. Additionally, we can assist you in identifying other sources of funding available.
We're thrilled to announce that Billings organization, For The Blank, will be featuring Youth Dynamics as their nonprofit of the month starting next week! We are so honored and grateful for this opportunity.
Pictured is For the Blank Representative, Leah Swalley, and Youth Dynamics HR Manager Kristin Thompson caught during an interview for December's promotion.
❤️ "Don't give a gift that will end up shoved in a closet or somewhere else out of sight, forgotten and collecting dust. These meaningful gifts for kids will stand the test of time, PLUS they'll build memories your child will treasure for the rest of their life."