We make every effort to keep fees for services affordable. No one will be denied access to services due to the inability to pay. Different services may involve different required paperwork and unique financial issues, we ask that you contact the Area or Program Manager at the nearest Youth Dynamics location.
How do I pay for services?
First, please contact a Youth Dynamics Area or Program Manager who can counsel you about payment options. The following are Payment for Services examples accepted by Youth Dynamics:
- Healthy Montana Kids Plus (HMK Plus, formerly Montana Children’s Medicaid) for treatment portion of services.
- Healthy Montana Kids (HMK, formerly CHIP) for treatment portion of most services.
PLEASE NOTE: Youth Dynamics is a Healthy Montana Kids Enrollment Partner and will assist you apply for HMK or HMK PLUS Services if your family qualifies (determined by the State of Montana). Find out more at http://hmk.mt.gov/ or 1-877-KidsNow (1-877-543-7669).
Other Options include:
- Private pay by CFS, BIA, DOC, JPO, and birth/kinship/adoptive parents for room and board, and/or treatment services.
- Private insurance, as appropriate.
- Sliding fee scale according to income as follows:
|Family Size||Client Share|
|1 – 2||3 – 4||5 +|
|Income||0 – $29,420||0 – $44,700||0 – $52,340||$5.00|
|Income||$29,421 – $36,775||$44,701- $55,876||$52,341 – $65,426||30%|
|Income||$36,776 – $44,131||$55,877 – $67,052||$65,427 – $78,512||40%|
|Income||$44,132 +||$67,053 +||$78,513 +||100%|