Are you looking to be part of a driven and dynamic team helping youth and their families in your local community?! Do you have the skills necessary to meet the challenges of a new and rewarding career with our Boulder team?!
Then look no further than a Youth Therapist position at Youth Dynamics, Inc!
As a therapist for YDI, you would:
- Provide supportive mental health services to youth and their families who are struggling with behavioral and emotional issues
- Manage an outpatient caseload
- Provide assessments, program planning, skill-building activities, one-on-one therapeutic support, and therapy based on individualized treatment plans
- Provide treatment recommendations and intervention suggestions through team treatment supervision
You’ll have the opportunity to apply your skills in:
- Human behavior and performance
- Individual differences in ability, personality, and interests
- Learning and motivation
- Psychological research methods
- Assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders
- Principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis and treatment
If you have an Advanced Degree (MS, MA, PhD) in Psychology, Social Work, or a related field, or have the willingness and ability to maintain or pursue licensure as an MSW, LCSW, or LCPC, you might be the right person for our team!
Non-licensed applicants meeting the educational requirements are encouraged to apply.
Supervision for licensure hours may be available through the agency.
If this is you and you meet the following requirements:
- Advanced degree (MS, MA, PhD) in Psychology, Social Work, or related field
- The willingness and ability to maintain or pursue licensure as a MSW, LCWS or LCPC, or any other such license as recognized and regulated in the State of Montana.
Youth Dynamics wants you as a member of our legendary team of professionals!