Josh Shipp was a foster kid, class clown, a rebel without a clue, and a trouble maker. He was written off, kicked out, and every adult’s worst nightmare. Until one caring adult changed everything.
Josh’s story is powerful and demonstrates the difference that one person can make. Anyone can make a difference, whether it be through fostering, mentoring, joining a helping profession, teaching, or just being there for a child.
“The difference between a statistic and a success story is you.”
Description of Youth Dynamics Mental Health, Substance Abuse, & Specialized Treatment Services for Youth/Families and Funding Options:
Youth Dynamics (YDI) offers the following services, as well as, mental health/substance abuse/medication management assessments and free consultations:
• One-on-one Mentors (called Family Support Assistants – FSAs) provide 1:1 support at school, home, or in the community.
• Case Managers who coordinate a youth care and help find additional resources and services needed by the youth and their family.
• Therapists offer Individual, Family & Group Counseling.
• Care Managers who help families directly with discipline, communication, organization and more.
• Licensed Addition Counselors who provide Substance Abuse Assessments, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient, and After Care Treatment for youth.
• Nurse Practitioners & Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists who provide Medication Management.
• Day Treatment & School Programs in Boulder and Bozeman offer an option for youth who need access to mental health services and supports throughout their school day.
• Group Homes are available in Billings, Boulder, Bozeman, and Helena.
• Foster Care is available for youth who need foster care due to not being able to return to their family home for a variety of reasons.
• Respite Care Providers who provide a “break” for youth and families for up to 48 hours per month.
• Supported Independent Living Services for youth who are “aging into adulthood” and have no permanent family are provided through a combination of services and professional supports.
We accept Medicaid/HMK Plus, CHIP/HMK, Private Insurance, and private pay with a generous sliding fee schedule. Additionally, we can assist you in identifying other sources of funding available.